Support for Research
- AskLibrarians - Librarians can help you with your research.
- Library Liaisons - Librarians who specialize in your specific subject area.
Support for Teaching
- Instruction - Librarians are available for your classes or to show you research tips.
- Business Research Guides - Topic specific listings of databases, books and websites; designed by library staff to assist in research, assignments, and instruction.
- Reserves - Submit your course materials for print and electronic reserves.
- Center for Teaching
- Copyright Clearance Services - Manages permissions, records, and royalties for class-related use of copyrighted materials.
Services accessible via ACORN
There are several services that are available to faculty when you login to your account in ACORN using your VU Net ID and password.
- Faculty Delivery Service - Delivers library materials to faculty on campus.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) - Borrow items that Vanderbilt does not own.
- Annex Request Form -Request a book from the Annex storage facility.
- Designated (Surrogate) Borrower Authorization Form - Authorization form allowing a student to check materials out on behalf of a faculty member.
- Email Request Form - Change the email address at which you receive library notices.
- Electronic Book Finder - Find an e-Book.
- E-Journal Locator - Find articles and journals.
- EndNote - Citation management software.
- Purchase Request Form - Suggest items for the library to purchase.