How to Reserve a Room
- Go to community.owen.vanderbilt.edu/rooms/.
- Select a room to reserve along the horizontal axis and an available time from along the vertical axis.
- Click the desired time slot under the room you wish to reserve. For example, if you want to reserve Room 6 from 10:00 am to 11:00 am, click the block under Room 6, next to 10:00 am. The number in parenthesis behind the Room number indicates how people people can fit comfortably in that room.
- On the Reservations Details page, update the start and end times to reflect the time you wish to reserve the room. Verify that the correct room is checked under Resources.
- In the meeting title, type the name of the meeting and its participants. This is how the meeting will be listed in the reservations list and will help your team find the reservation.
- The Description field is optional. The "Public" box and Category can be ignored for study room reservations. The reservation type is optional. Please do not change the "Booked By" field.
- Click "Save and Close" to finish your reservation.
Only 10 users can be logged in at one time. If you are unable to access the room resrevation system, please wait 5-10 minutes before trying again.
Study Room Guidelines
- Room reservations are for groups only and may be made 72 hours in advance.
- Room reservations not used by a group within 15 minutes of the start time are forfeited.
- If you need markers or erasers, they can be provided at the library service desk.
- For support with the monitors and equipment, email the help desk (email@example.com) or contact Information Technology Services.
- If the room is too hot, fans are available at the library service desk.
- Don’t leave food or drinks in the rooms, use trash bins outside the library.
- Any other suggestion? Email firstname.lastname@example.org